TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES:
Dominick Place, Dublin 1
– Dominick Place (from Dominick Place to Dominick St Lower) Dublin 1 from 00.00hrs on Saturday 15th January 2022 to 24.00hrs on Monday 14th February
– Closed to facilitate the installation of drainage works and road re-surfacing.
– Pedestrian and local access to be maintained.
New Church Street & Smithfield, Dublin 7
– New Church Street (Bow Street to Smithfield) Dublin 7 and Smithfield (from New Church Street to Friary Avenue) Dublin 7 from 06.00hrs on Saturday 22nd
January 2022 to 24.00hrs on Sunday 23rd January 2022.
– Closed to facilitate crane lifting operations.
– Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
– Section of Friary Avenue between Friary Groove and Bow Street will be operating in 2 way shuttle system.
– Exit from Friary Groove will be controlled by flagman.
– Diversion for closed section of New Church Street will be provided via Friary Avenue (shuttle system) and onto Smithfield.
– Section of Smithfield between New Church Street and Friary Avenue will be closed with limited local access allowed.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Grangegorman, Infirmary Road, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Sean McDermott Street, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Transportation
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee