COVID-19 Update – Thursday 1st October
- 4 people with COVID-19 have died. May they rest in peace.
- There has now been a total of 1,806 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
- There have been a further 442 cases (429 yesterday).
- There is a total of 36,597 confirmed cases.
Of the cases notified today:
- 225 are men / 217 are women
- 67% are under 45 years of age
- 54% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 69 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 170 cases are in Dublin, 47 in Cork, 28 in Donegal, 23 in Meath, 21 in Galway, 20 in Monaghan, 14 in Clare, 12 in Roscommon, 11 in Laois, 11 in Longford, 10 in Cavan, 10 in Limerick, 10 in Tipperary, 9 in Kildare, 8 in Wicklow, 5 in Louth and 5 in Wexford with the remaining 28 cases in 9 counties.
Stay safe. Protect each other.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Policing, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
raymcadam View All
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee
Leave a Reply