TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES
Capel Street, Dublin 1, Parliament Street, Dublin 2 and side streets:
– Location A: Capel Street (Ryder’s Row to junction with Ormond Quay Upper), Dublin 1
– Location B: Parnell Street. (Ryders Row to Capel Street), Dublin 1.
– Location C: Little Britain Street. (Campbell’s Court to Capel Street.), Dublin 1
– Location D: Mary Street. (Jervis Lane Upper to Capel Street), Dublin 1
– Location E: Mary Street Little (Anglesea Row to Capel Street.), Dublin 1
– Location F: Mary’s Abbey (Aran Street to Capel Street), Dublin 1
– Location G: Abbey Street (Jervis Lane Upper to Capel Street), Dublin 1
– Location H: Strand Street Little (Aran Street to Capel Street), Dublin 1
– Location I: Strand Street (Jervis Street to Capel Street), Dublin 1
– Location J: Essex Gate (Exchange Street to Parliament Street), Dublin 2
– Location K: Essex Street East (Sycamore Street to Parliament Street), Dublin 2
– Location L: Parliament Street (Wellington Quay to Lord Edward Street), Dublin 2
– Times and Dates closed for all locations:
– From 18.30hrs to 23.30hrs each day between Friday 11th June 2021 to Sunday 13th June 2021,
Friday 18th June 2021 to Sunday 20th June 2021, Friday 25th June 2021 to Sunday 27th June 2021, Friday 2nd July 2021 to Sunday 4th July 2021, Friday 9th July 2021 to Sunday 11th July 2021, Friday 16th July 2021 to 18th July 2021.
– An integrated traffic management plan, including diversion routes, for all of the road closures will be put in place.
– Pedestrian and local access will be maintained
O’Devaney Gardens, Dublin 7:
– Closed (from the North Circular Road for 150m to the new temporary road), Dublin 7 from 00.00hrs on Monday 10th May 2021 to 24.00hrs on Friday 30th July 2021.
– Closed to facilitate the completion of infrastructure works for O’Devaney Gardens Housing Project Phase 1.
– Traffic on North Circular Road heading West and wishing to travel on O’Devaney Gardens to Montpellier Gardens will be diverted via Infirmary Road.
– Traffic on North Circular Road heading East and wishing to travel on O’Devaney Gardens to Montpellier Gardens will be diverted via Oxmantown Road/Moira Road/Swords Road/O’Devaney Gardens and the new temporary road.
– Traffic on Thor Place wishing to travel on O’Devaney Gardens to North Circular road will be diverted via new temporary road, Montpelier Gardens and Infirmary Road.
– Pedestrian and local access will be maintained.
NORTH INNER CITY
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, North Circular Road, Phibsborough, Planning, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Transportation
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee