Between January 1st and 31st, graffiti was removed by the Waste Management services of Dublin City Council on the following streets:
- Annesley Bridge Road, Dublin 3.
- North Strand Road, Dublin 3.
- Smithfield, Dublin 7.
- Custom House Quay, IFSC, Dublin 1.
- East Road, East Wall, Dublin 3.
- Preston Street, Dublin 1.
- Church Road, East Wall, Dublin 3.
- Sheriff Street Lower, Dublin 1.
- Amiens Street, Dublin 1.
If there items of graffiti on your street or avenue, please get in touch with me so I can arrange for it’s removal. Email me at RayMcAdam@gmail.com with the location and I’ll have the matter addressed.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Fine Gael, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee