#NorthInnerCity Traffic News – Feb 6th 2020.
Earl Place, Dublin 1:
- Closed up until 31st March 2021.
- Closed to facilitate demolition & construction works.
- Traffic on Earl Street North wishing to travel on Earl Place to Sackville Place will be diverted via Marlborough Street.
- Local pedestrian access to be maintained.
Murtagh Road, Dublin 7:
- Closed (from Halliday Road to Manor Place), Dublin 7
From 08.00hrs to 18.00hrs each day on Saturday 6th February 2021 and Sunday 7th February 2021.
- Closed to facilitate gas works.
- Traffic will be diverted via Oxmantown Road
- Pedestrian and local access will be maintained.
NORTH INNER CITY
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Transportation
raymcadam View All
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee
Leave a Reply