COVID-19 Update – Wednesday 23rd September
- 2 people with Covid-19 have died.
- There has now been a total of 1,794 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
- There have been a further 234 cases.
- There is a total of 33,675 confirmed cases.
Of the cases notified today:
- 115 are men / 119 are women
- 68% are under 45 years of age
- 49% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 34 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 103 cases are in Dublin, 30 in Donegal, 22 in Galway, 21 in Cork, 13 in Wicklow, 12 in Louth, 9 in Kildare, 8 in Meath, with the remaining 17 spread across 10 counties.
Stay safe. Protect each other.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
raymcadam View All
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee
Leave a Reply