COVID-19 Update – Tuesday 22nd September
- There have been no new deaths.
- There has now been a total of 1,792 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
- There have been a further 334 cases.
- There is a total of 33,444 confirmed cases.
Of the cases notified today:
- 158 are men / 175 are women
- 72% are under 45 years of age
- 53% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 55 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 174 cases are in Dublin, 34 in Cork, 30 in Kildare, 18 in Donegal, 10 in Galway, 10 in Louth, 6 in Clare, 6 in Mayo, 6 in Meath, 6 in Roscommon, 6 in Waterford, 5 in Limerick, with the remaining 23 spread across 11 counties.
Stay safe. Protect each other.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
raymcadam View All
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee
Leave a Reply