- 3 people with COVID-19 have died. May they rest in peace.
- There has now been a total of 1,780 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
- There have been a further 254 cases.
- There is a total of 31,799 confirmed cases.
Of the cases notified today:
- 115 are men / 133 are women
- 65% are under 45 years of age
- 61% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 24 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 136 in Dublin, 20 in Donegal, 13 in Louth, 12 in Wicklow, 9 in Waterford, 7 Carlow, 7 in Cork, 6 in Galway, 5 in Kerry, 5 in Wexford and the remaining 28 cases are located in Clare, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Mayo, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon and Westmeath.
Stay safe. Protect each other.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, East Wall, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee