What is Try A Trade?
Do you like working with your hands? Have you thought about doing an apprenticeship? Are you a young woman between the ages of 16 – 24 years old?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above then TU Dublin’s Access to Apprenticeship ‘Try A Trade’ event could appeal to you.
This event provides interested young women with an opportunity to ‘have a go’ at craft based apprenticeships. The ‘Try A Trade’ event is free!
The activities are interactive, informative and offer interested participants access to some of the basic skills involved in Plumbing and Woodcraft apprenticeships.
The ‘Try a Trade’ event will:
- Offer an engaging hands-on experience.
- Provide information on career paths in craft apprenticeships.
- Encourage participants to appreciate that skill education and training offers real choices for the future.
- Allow participants to meet and talk with trade professionals.
- Provide information on TU Dublin’s innovative Access to Apprenticeship Programme.
Below are the details of the event and refreshments will be included on the day:
Venue: TU Dublin City Campus – Linenhall Henrietta Pl, Northside, Dublin, D07 Y4C0
Date: Thursday 24th October Time: 9.30 a.m. – 1.30 p.m.
For further information or to register for a place please email or phone Therese Fitzgerald on (086) 013 6965 /accesstoapprenticeship@TUDublin.ie
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, East Wall, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Uncategorized
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee