LOCATION OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
Chester House, 314-316, North Circular Road, and inclusive of the properties 318, 320 & 322 North Circular Road, Phibsborough, Dublin 7.
KEY POINTS OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
• Construction of an extension to the rear (south) of the Dublin Simon Community’s existing supported housing facility.
• Removal of an existing external fire escape stairs and ramps to the rear of the existing building.
• Construction of a three-storey extension to provide the following accommodation:
o 20x new en-suite bedrooms for residents
10x at 1st floor level
10x at 2nd floor level
o Communal dining room with associated kitchen,
o Staff facilities and toilets at ground floor level,
o 4x roof-lights above ground floor dining area comprising a total extension floor area (over three levels) of 868 square metres,
o screened water tank storage area and solar panels (to an area of 16 square metres) at roof level,
• Some minor internal alterations to the layout of the existing buildings.
• Construction of a single-storey separate building to provide plant and storage facilities of 30 square metres to be located within yard area to the rear of 332 North Circular Road.
• Ancillary site works including hard and soft landscaping
PLANNING REFERENCE NUMBER:
The Planning reference number is 2965/17.
This planning application was lodged on May 22nd 2017. Should you wish to see the full application it is available online at http://www.dublincity.ie. The summary above is only a brief outline of some of the particulars of the application and not an exhaustive list.
Should you wish to submit an objection, please submit your objection in writing to the Planning Department, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 2 inclusive of the €20 fee before June 25th 2017.
I am also arranging for a briefing for local residents with officials in the Planning Department of the City Council to outline the particulars of this planning application. If you would be interested in attending such a briefing, please let me know.
If you or your family have any questions or queries arising from the details provided above, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details are available on my website at http://www.raymcadam.com.
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee