LOCATION OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
River House, 21-25, Chancery Street, Dublin 7, D07 KX21.
KEY POINTS OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
• Demolition of the existing vacant 6 storey building
• New development includes the construction of a new 8 storey (including a mezzanine level between the double height ground floor and first floor and a setback seventh floor)
• Provision of a 249x bedroom hotel development over single level basement
• Proposed development will include:
o An independent cafe/restaurant unit at ground floor and mezzanine level
o Remainder of ground floor will accommodate hotel lobby, reception, breakfast area and ancillary service accommodation
o Guest accommodation will be provided on remainder of floors
o Basement will accommodate plant, fitness room, meeting and function rooms and ancillary accommodation
o The total gross floor area of the building, including basement, is circa 8,857 sq. metres
• The proposal also includes public realm enhancement works to Chancery Street and Greek Street.
PLANNING REFERENCE NUMBER:
The Planning reference number is 2560/17.
This planning application was lodged on March 24th 2017. Should you wish to see the full application it is available online at http://www.dublincity.ie. The summary above is only a brief outline of some of the particulars of the application and not an exhaustive list.
Should you wish to submit an objection, please submit your objection in writing to the Planning Department, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 2 inclusive of the €20 fee before April 28th 2017.
I am also arranging for a briefing for local residents with officials in the Planning Department of the City Council to outline the particulars of this planning application. If you would be interested in attending such a briefing, please let me know.
If you or your family have any questions or queries arising from the details provided above, please contact me at email@example.com. Further details are available on my website at http://www.raymcadam.com.