LOCATION OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
Leech Paper Ltd., 1A-1C, Shamrock Place, Dublin 1.
KEY POINTS OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
• Demolition of existing Leech Papers factory and associated site clearance.
• Construction of a Built to Let development, comprising:
– 48x 1 bedroom apartments,
– 12x 2 bedroom apartments, with private balconies,
• Building height of the development is 6 storeys.
• Car-parking spaces on the ground floor for 26x vehicles.
• 40x bicycle parking spaces.
• Internal landscaped courtyard with:
– Communal bin storage,
– ESB Sub-station,
– New boundary walls throughout and associated site development works.
PLANNING REFERENCE NUMBER:
The Planning reference number is 2467/17.
This planning application was lodged on March 15th 2017. Should you wish to see the full application it is available online at http://www.dublincity.ie. The summary above is only a brief outline of some of the particulars of the application and not an exhaustive list.
Should you wish to submit an objection, please submit your objection in writing to the Planning Department, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 2 inclusive of the €20 fee before April 18th 2017.
I am also arranging for a briefing for local residents with officials in the Planning Department of the City Council to outline the particulars of this planning application. If you would be interested in attending such a briefing, please let me know.