As your local Fine Gael Councillor, I am working to represent and deal with local and city-wide issues on Dublin City Council. Local Planning and development can however, have a big impact on our community. I am therefore writing to notify you of the following planning application that may be of interest to you.
I continue to work with Minister Paschal Donohoe. Please contact either one of us if we can be of help to you or your family.
LOCATION OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
194 – 202, Clonliffe Road, Dublin 3.
KEY POINTS OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
• Demolition of existing houses and buildings to the rear of 194, 196, 198, 200 and 202 Clonliffe Road.
• Demolition of 202 Clonliffe Road, which is a protected structure.
• Construction of a 4x storey apartment development for student accommodation, comprising of 146x rooms.
• Student accommodat6ion to be provided on each for the four floors, with roof terraces at the third floor level.
• Removal of existing boundary wall and railings facing onto Holy Cross Avenue.
• Off-street parking to be provided with 9x car-parking spaces which will accessed via Clonliffe Road.
PLANNING REFERENCE NUMBER:
The Planning reference number is 2049/17.
This planning application was lodged on January 13th 2017. Should you wish to see the full application it is available online at http://www.dublincity.ie. The summary above is only a brief outline of some of the particulars of the application and not an exhaustive list.
Should you wish to submit an objection, please submit your objection in writing to the Planning Department, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 2 inclusive of the €20 fee before February 16th 2017.
I am also arranging for a briefing for local residents with officials in the Planning Department of the City Council to outline the particulars of this planning application. If you would be interested in attending such a briefing, please let me know.
If you or your family have any questions or queries arising from the details provided above, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details are available on my website at http://www.raymcadam.com.
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee