LOCATION OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
43, 45, 47, 51 & 53 Montpelier Hill and to the rear of 37, 39, 41 and 55 Montpelier Hill, Dublin 7.
KEY POINTS OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
• Demolition of all existing structures on the site, including:
o 20th Century building associated with 41 Montpelier Hill
o Boundary walls associated with 55 Montpelier Hill
• The new development shall consist of three separate blocks/buildings.
• Block A is proposed to be between 3 and 4 storeys high.
• Block B is proposed to be between 3 and 5 storeys high.
• Block C is proposed to be between 3 and 4 storeys high.
• 48x student house units, providing 329 bed-spaces which include:
o 3x 4 bed units
o 4x 5 bed units
o 10x 6 bed units
o 11x 7 bed units
o 20x 8 bed units
• Each development block will have roof access but will be restricted for maintenance use only.
• 110x Bicycle parking spaces to be provided across the development.
PLANNING REFERENCE NUMBER:
The Planning Reference Number for this application is 3772/16.
This planning application was lodged on September 23rd 2016. Should you wish to see the full application it is available online at http://www.dublincity.ie.
Should you wish to submit an objection, please submit your objection in writing to the Planning Department, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 2 inclusive of the €20 fee before October 27th 2016. I am arranging a briefing for local residents with officials in the Planning Department of the City Council to outline the particulars of this planning application. If you would be interested in attending such a briefing, please let me know.
If you or your family have any questions or queries arising from the details provided above, please contact me at email@example.com.
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee