TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES:
Dominick Place, Dublin 1:
- Dominick Place (from Dominick Place to Dominick Street Lower) Dublin 1 from 00.00hrs on Monday 8th November 2021 to 24.00hrs on Friday 10th December 2021.
- Closed to facilitate the installation of drainage works and road re-surfacing.
- Pedestrian and local access to be maintained.
Haymarket, Smithfield, Dublin 7:
- Closed (from Burgess Lane to Smithfield), Dublin 7 from 06.00hrs on Thursday 25th November 2021 to 18.00hrs on Friday 26th November 2021.
- Closed to facilitate the relocation of a tower crane on the building site:
- Local and pedestrian access to be maintained.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Quays, Rathdown Road, Sean McDermott Street, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Summerhill, Transportation
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee