TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES:
Anne Street North & George’s Hill, Dublin 1:
– Anne Street North and George’s Hill (Mary’s Lane to King Street North) Dublin 1 from 00.00hrs on Monday 11th October 2021 to 24.00hrs on Friday 13th October 2021.
– Pedestrian and local access to be maintained.
– Traffic on King Street North will be diverted via Beresford Street and Mary’s Lane.
– Traffic on Mary’s Lane will be diverted via Halston Street and King Street North.
Frankfort Cottages & Hewardine Terrace, Dublin 1:
– Location 1: Frankfort Cottages (Killarney Street to Amiens Street) Dublin 1: from 08.00hrs to 21.00hrs daily from Tuesday 28th September 2021 to Friday 4th October 2021.
– Location 2: Hewardine Terrace (entire terrace) Dublin 1: from 08.00hrs to 21.00hrs daily from Tuesday 28th September 2021 to Friday 4th October 2021.
– Closed to facilitate carriageway re-surfacing works.
– A signed diversion route will be put in place.
– Pedestrian and local access will be maintained.
NORTH INNER CITY
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Planning, Quays, Rathdown Road, Sean McDermott Street, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Transportation
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee