#NORTHSTRAND PLANNING MATTERS
A planning application has been submitted to Dublin City Council for the redevelopment of a site along North Strand Road.
As your LOCAL Councillor, I wanted to make sure that you had all the information available about the details of this planning application.
LOCATION OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
134, 135 & 136 North Strand Road, Dublin 3.
KEY ASPECTS OF THE PLANNING APPLICATION:
- Demolition of the three existing properties, including 134, 135 & 136 North Strand Road, Dublin 3.
- Construction of 20x apartments, across two connected buildings, comprising:
- 5x 1-bedroom apartments
- 6x 2-bedroom apartments
- 6x 2-bedroom duplexes
- 3x 3-bedroom apartments
- Both buildings will be four stories over basement in height.
- Provision has been made for a landscaped and communal courtyard where bin and bicycle storage are to be located along Strandville Avenue.
- Pedestrian access will be located along the Northern boundary of the proposed development and along Strandville Avenue.
PLANNING APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER:
The Reference Number for this Planning Application is 3422/21.
This planning application was lodged on August 31st last. Should you wish to see the full application it is available online at http://http://www.DublinCity.ie.
Anyone can lodge an observation on the planning application. If you decide to make an observation, it must be lodged in writing and sent to the Planning Department, Dublin City Council, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 2 inclusive of the €20 fee before October 4th, 2021.
PLANNING APPLICATION INFORMATION MEETING:
As Chairman of the Council’s Planning & Urban Form Strategic Policy Committee, I can arrange a briefing for local residents to outline the particulars of this planning application. If you would be interested in attending such a briefing, please let me know.
Ballybough, Clonliffe Road, Housing, North Strand, North Wall, Planning
raymcadam View All
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee
Leave a Reply