#NorthInnerCity Traffic News – May 22nd
O’Devaney Gardens, Dublin 7:
- Closed (from the North Circular Road for 150m to the new temporary road), Dublin 7 from 00.00hrs on Monday 10th May 2021 to 24.00hrs on Friday 30th July 2021.
- Closed to facilitate the completion of infrastructure works for O’Devaney Gardens Housing Project Phase 1.
- Traffic on North Circular Road heading West and wishing to travel on O’Devaney Gardens to Montpellier Gardens will be diverted via Infirmary Road.
- Traffic on North Circular Road heading East and wishing to travel on O’Devaney Gardens to Montpellier Gardens will be diverted via Oxmantown Road/Moira Road/Swords Road/O’Devaney Gardens and the new temporary road.
- Traffic on Thor Place wishing to travel on O’Devaney Gardens to North Circular road will be diverted via new temporary road, Montpelier Gardens and Infirmary Road.
- Pedestrian and local access will be maintained.
NORTH INNER CITY
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Fine Gael, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Planning, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Transportation, Urban Form
raymcadam View All
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee
Leave a Reply