From tomorrow, the following changes to the Public Health restrictions in place, will come into effect, including:
- Outdoor sports facilities can reopen (e.g. pitches, golf courses and tennis courts, other facilities as appropriate). Activities should take place between a maximum of two households.
- Facilities including club houses and any indoor facilities (e.g. changing rooms, showers, kitchens, meeting rooms), apart from essential toilet facilities must remain closed. There should not be any return to team sports or training activities.
- Underage non-contact outdoor training in pods of 15 or fewer can resume.
- Outdoor visitor attractions can reopen (i.e. zoos, open pet farms, heritage sites but not amusement parks) – indoor areas should remain closed and hospitality should only be open for take-away services. Robust protective measures, including appropriate capacity limits, should be in place.
- Maximum attendance at funerals will increase to 25 on compassionate grounds. Linked gatherings should not take place before or after funeral services.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, Health, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee