Graffiti has been removed from the following areas using Dublin City Council’s Waste Management Services between March 1st and March 31st, 2021;
- Stoney Road, North Strand, Dublin 3.
- West Road, East Wall, Dublin 3.
- GPO Arcade, Henry Street, Dublin 1.
- Hardwicke Lane, Dublin 1.
- Ossory Road, Dublin 3.
- East Wall Road, Dublin 3.
- Arbour Hill, Dublin 7.
- 137 North Strand Road, Dublin 3.
- Buckingham Street Lower, Dublin 1.
- Spring Garden Street, Ballybough, Dublin 3.
- Shelmalier Road, East Wall, Dublin 3.
- Sean McDermott Street, Dublin 1.
If there are items or examples of graffiti on your street or avenue, please get in touch with me and I will arrange for its removal.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee