TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES
Earl Place, Dublin 1:
– Closed up until 31st March 2021.
– Closed to facilitate demolition & construction works.
– Traffic on Earl Street North wishing to travel on Earl Place to Sackville Place will be diverted via Marlborough Street.
– Local pedestrian access to be maintained.
– For any further information, please contact Konrad Coghill (Glenbrier Construction Ltd) @ Tel. 087-630 5667 / 046-902 4495.
#NORTH INNER CITY
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Planning, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Transportation
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee