LOCATION OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
19-21, Spring Garden Street and Nos. 2, 4 & 6 Annesley Place, Dublin 3.
KEY ASPECTS OF THE PLANNING APPLICATION:
- Demolition of all existing buildings.
- Construction of a mixed-use development including:
- Ground floor retail unit (458 sqm) fronting onto Spring Garden Street and Annesley Place.
- An aparthotel (1,878 sqm) fronting onto Annesley Place up to a maximum of 5 storeys.
- 41x Aparthotel units, including;
- 36x 1 bedroom
- 4x 1 bedroom suite
- 1x 2 bedroom duplex
- 25x aparthotel units to have balconies.
- 2x car-parking spaces.
- 32x bicycle parking spaces.
- Vehicular entrance via Spring Garden Street.
- Pedestrian entrances off Annesley Place and Spring Garden Street.
PLANNING APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER:
The Reference Number for this Planning Application is 2320/21.
This planning application was lodged on March 3rd last. Should you wish to see the full application it is available online at http://www.DublinCity.ie.
Anyone can lodge an observation on the planning application. If you decide to make an observation, it must be lodged in writing and sent to the Planning Department, Dublin City Council, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 2 inclusive of the €20 fee before April 6th 2021.
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee