Arbour Hill, Dublin 7
- Arbour Hill (Ard Righ Road to lane alongside Church of the Sacred Heart) Dublin 7 from 08.00hrs to 18.00hrs on Sunday 14th February 2021 and from 08.00hrs to 18.00hrs on Sunday 21st February 2021.
- Closed to facilitate gas works and re-instatement.
- Pedestrian and local access to be maintained.
- Traffic on Stoneybatter, wishing to travel on Arbour Hill will be diverted via King Street North/Queen Street/Ushers Island/Victoria Quay/Frank Sherwin Bridge/Wolfe Tone Quay and Temple Street West.
- Traffic on Arbour Hill wishing to travel on Stoneybatter will be diverted via Temple Street West/Benburb Street/ Parkgate Street/ Wolfe Tone Quay/ Sarsfield Quay/ Ellis Quay and Blackhall Place.
Earl Place, Dublin 1
- Closed up until 31st March 2021.
- Closed to facilitate demolition & construction works.
- Traffic on Earl Street North wishing to travel on Earl Place to Sackville Place will be diverted via Marlborough Street.
- Local pedestrian access to be maintained.
NORTH INNER CITY
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Transportation
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee