TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES
Castleforbes Road, Dublin 1.
– Closed (from North Wall Quay to Mayor Street Upper), Dublin 1 from 20.00hrs on Friday 15th January 2021 to 20.00hrs on Saturday 16th January 2021.
– Closed to facilitate the removal of a tower crane.
– Traffic on North Wall Quay wishing to travel on Castleforbes Road to Sheriff Street Upper will be diverted via New Wapping Street.
– Traffic on Sheriff Street Upper wishing to travel on Castleforbes Road to North Wall Quay will be diverted via New Wapping Street.
– Pedestrian and local access will be maintained.
– For any further information, please contact Eoin Redmond (Walls Construction) @ Tel. 086 856 3503
Charles Lane, Dublin 7.
– Closed (from Fitzgibbon Street to Charles Street Great), Dublin 7 from 09.00hrs on Monday 18th January 2021 to 23.00hrs on Wednesday 20th January 2021.
– Closed to facilitate a sewer connection.
– A signed diversion route will be put in place.
– Pedestrian and local access will be maintained
– For any further information, please contact Sean Ryan (Irish Water c/o GMC) @ Tel. 087-065 2004
Earl Place, Dublin 1
– Closed up until 31st March 2021.
– Closed to facilitate demolition & construction works.
– Traffic on Earl Street North wishing to travel on Earl Place to Sackville Place will be diverted via Marlborough Street.
– Local pedestrian access to be maintained.
– For any further information, please contact Konrad Coghill (Glenbrier Construction Ltd) @ Tel. 087-630 5667 / 046-902 4495.
DISRUPTIONS NORTH INNER CITY
If you have any questions or queries arising from the information outlined above, please get in touch with me at RayMcAdam@gmail.com.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Transportation
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee