- 10 people with COVID-19 have died. May they rest in peace.
- There has now been a total of 1,810 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
- There have been a further 613 cases (470 yesterday). (198 of cases today are in Dublin)
- There is a total of 37,668 confirmed cases.
Of the cases notified today:
- 315 are men / 294 are women
- 68% are under 45 years of age
- 30% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 58 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 224 cases are in Dublin, 58 in Donegal, 46 in Cork, 44 in Kildare,31 in Limerick, 28 in Laois, 21 in Kerry, 19 in Galway, 17 in Clare, 13 in Meath, 12 in Louth, 12 in Monaghan, 9 in Offaly, 9 in Tipperary, 9 in Wicklow, 8 in Cavan, 8 in Wexford, 7 in Carlow, 7 in Sligo, 7 in Roscommon, 6 in Mayo , 5 in Kilkenny, 5 in Westmeath, with the remaining 7 cases in 3 counties.
Stay safe. Protect each other.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, Dublin City Council, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee