- There have been no new deaths.
- There has now been a total of 1,802 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
- There have been a further 430 cases
(212 in Dublin).
- There is a total of 34,990 confirmed cases.
Of the cases notified today:
- 222 are men / 208 are women
- 72% are under 45 years of age
- 40% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 59 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 212 cases are in Dublin, 54 in Cork, 23 in Donegal, 23 in Galway, 16 in Louth, 15 in Monaghan, 12 in Clare, 12 in Meath, 9 in Cavan, 8 in Roscommon, 7 in Wicklow, 6 in Limerick, 5 in Kildare, 5 in Tipperary with the remaining 23 cases in 9 counties.
Stay safe. Protect each other.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, East Wall, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee