- 3 people with COVID-19 have died. May they rest in peace.
- There has now been a total of 1,787 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
- There have been a further 357 cases.
- There is a total of 31,549 confirmed cases.
Of the cases notified today:
- 185 are men / 172 are women
- 63% are under 45 years of age
- 38% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 60 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 218 in Dublin, 18 in Louth, 12 in Waterford. 11 in Kildare, 9 in Cork, 8 in Kerry, 8 in Limerick, 8 in Meath, 7 in Westmeath, 6 in Wicklow, 5 in Offaly, 5 in Roscommon, 5 in Mayo, 5 in Tipperary and the remaining 32 cases are located in Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Donegal, Galway, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Monaghan, Sligo and Wexford
Stay safe. Protect each other.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, East Wall, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee