COVID-19 Update – Monday 14th September
- There have been no new deaths.
- There has now been a total of 1,784 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland. May they rest in peace.
- There have been a further 208 cases.
- There is a total of 31,192 confirmed cases.
Of the cases notified today:
- 98 are men / 110 are women
- 62% are under 45 years of age
- 33% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 18 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 108 in Dublin, 18 in Louth, 12 in Donegal, 10 in Meath, 9 in Kildare, 8 in Waterford, 7 in Cork, 6 in Limerick, 6 in Wexford and the remaining 24 cases are located in Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Galway, Kilkenny, Laois, Longford, Mayo, Roscommon, Tipperary, Westmeath and Wicklow.
Stay safe. Protect each other.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, East Wall, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
raymcadam View All
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee
Leave a Reply