⚠️ There have been 307 new confirmed cases
⚠️ There is now a total of 30,080 confirmed cases.
⚠️ There was 1 death, meaning a total of 1, 778 people have died. May they rest in peace.
⚠️ Of the cases notified today;
- 160 are men / 146 are women
- 73% are under 45 years of age
- 64% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed cases
- 72 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 182 in Dublin, 25 in Kildare, 19 in Limerick, 15 in Wexford, 15 in Louth, 8 in Wicklow, 6 in Galway, 6 in Clare, 6 in Kilkenny and the remaining 25 cases are located in Cavan, Cork, Donegal, Kerry, Longford, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Sligo, Tipperary, Waterford, Westmeath.
⚠️ Be responsible. Be safe.
The HSE is working to identify any contacts the patients may have had to provide them with information and advice to prevent further spread.
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, East Wall, Fine Gael, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee