Please follow public health advice, stay vigilant and have a great bank holiday weekend.
⚠️ There have been 45 new confirmed cases.
⚠️ There is now a total of 26,109 confirmed cases.
⚠️ There was no new deaths, meaning a total of 1,763 people have died. May they rest in peace.
⚠️ Be responsible. Be safe.
Dr. Ronan Glynn, Acting Chief Medical Officer, has this evening issued some further advice on foot of the daily Covid update, which includes;
The #COVID19 data in Ireland over the past few days is concerning. But there are many things each of us can do to halt the spread of this disease and protect ourselves our families and our friends.
- Ensure gatherings are kept to a minimum and invite no more than 10 others into your home
- Limit the number of people you meet at any one time – keep your social network small
- Do not organise or attend house parties
- Risk assess your environment; don’t go where you don’t feel safe
- Don’t overlook the basics – wash your hands regularly, practice respiratory etiquette, wear a face covering where appropriate, stay 2 metres from others
- Isolate if you have any ‘flu-like symptoms
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Broadstone, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, East Wall, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee