Technological University Dublin – 1916 Bursary – DEADLINE July 31st
The 1916 Bursary is funded by the Department of Education and Skills for eligible applicants to TU Dublin. In 2020/21 there are 25 bursaries of €5,000 per annum for the duration of applicant’s undergraduate studies in TU Dublin, up to four years for full time undergraduate programmes and six years for part time undergraduate programmes.
The web address is https://www.tudublin.ie/1916bursary/
The deadline is the 31st of July.
he bursary aims to provide support to applicants from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds who are also from groups underrepresented in higher education, including:
First-time, new entrant mature student applicants.
- First-time, new entrant mature student applicants.
- Applicants with a disability, particularly applicants with a physical / mobility impairment or applicants with a sensory disability, applicants who are deaf / hard of hearing, applicants who are blind or visually impaired.
- Irish Travellers (10% of the bursaries reserved for this category).
- Applicants entering TU Dublin on the basis of a further education award.
- Lone parents (20% of the bursaries reserved for this category).
- Members of minority ethnic groups.
- Applicants currently or previously in the care of the State/Tusla.
- Members of socio-economic groups currently underrepresented in higher education.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbour Hill, Ballybough, Church Street, City Centre, Clonliffe Road, Constitution Hill, Drumcondra, East Wall, Grangegorman, Markets, Montpelier, North Circular Road, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Quays, Rathdown Road, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Uncategorized
raymcadam View All
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee
Leave a Reply