I write to make you aware of a planning application that has been submitted to Dublin City Council by CIRCLE HOUSING to build new homes on the currently vacant site on Railway Street.
Given the need for more homes to be built and ensuring that you know what housing projects are being advanced through the planning process, I wanted to make sure, as your LOCAL Councillor, that you had all the information available about the details of this planning application.
LOCATION OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
Railway Street, Dublin 1.
KEY ASPECTS OF THE PLANNING APPLICATION:
– Construction of a four to seven storey housing complex.
– 47 new homes to be provided, comprising:
o 10x 3 Bedroom Apartments (five of which, are duplex)
o 27x 2 Bedroom Apartments
o 10x 1 Bedroom Apartments
– Community meeting room and ancillary spaces to be provided at ground floor level.
– 21x Car-Parking spaces to be provided, which will be accessed from the existing entrance on Railway Street.
– Communal open space and landscaped areas to be provided.
– 52x Bicycle Parking spaces.
– ESB substation, estate signage, site perimeter boundary treatment, plant and all associated ancillary site development works and services.
PLANNING APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER:
The Reference Number for this Planning Application is 4265/18.
This planning application was lodged on October 25th last. Should you wish to see the full application it is available online at http://www.DublinCity.ie.
Anyone can lodge an observation on the planning application. If you decide to make an observation, it must be lodged in writing and sent to the Planning Department, Dublin City Council, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 2 inclusive of the €20 fee before November 28th 2018.
PLANNING APPLICATION INFORMATION MEETING:
I can arrange a briefing for local residents with officials in the Planning Department of the City Council to outline the particulars of this planning application. If you would be interested in attending such a briefing, please let me know.
SECURE AN UPDATE ON YOUR HOUSING APPLICATION:
Dublin City Council Housing applicants can now check the status of their application online at http://www.DublinCity.ie/HousingOnline. Alternatively, as a member of the Council’s Housing Committee, I can secure an update on your behalf. Simply email me at RayMcAdam@gmail.com.
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee