LOCATION OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
194, 196, 198, 200, 202 Clonliffe Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 3.
KEY POINTS OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
• Development comprises demolition of fire damaged / derelict properties at 198 & 200 Clonliffe Road.
• Repair and reconstruction and alteration of 202 Clonliffe Road.
◦ Providing 1x 1 bedroom ground floor garden apartment
◦ 1x 3 bedroom 2 storey duplex apartment
• Construction of:
◦ 11x 3 storey terraced dwellings
◦ 2x 3 bedroom units
◦ 9x 4 bedroom units
◦ 4x 3 bedroom 3 storey mews dwellings with integrated parking garage.
• Construction of internal access road, street lighting, landscaping, boundary walls and associated works.
PLANNING REFERENCE NUMBER:
The Planning reference number is 2634/18.
This planning application was lodged on April 3rd 2018. Should you wish to see the full application it is available online at www.dublincity.ie. The summary above is only a brief outline of some of the particulars of the application and not an exhaustive list.
Should you wish to submit an objection, please submit your objection in writing to the Planning Department, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 2 inclusive of the €20 fee before May 7th 2018.
I am also arranging for a briefing for local residents with officials in the Planning Department of the City Council to outline the particulars of this planning application. If you would be interested in attending such a briefing, please let me know.
If you or your family have any questions or queries arising from the details provided above, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.