Twelve months ago, I worked to secure funding that enabled Dublin City Council to complete re-surfacing works along Avondale Avenue, The Boro, Phibsborough Avenue and Spire View. As Chairman of the North Inner City Area Committee of Dublin City Council, I have been working with my colleagues and officials within the Council to secure funding for road improvements in Phibsborough across 2018. This funding will allow for the following works to be undertaken, including:
• Re-surfacing of Arranmore Avenue.
• Re-surfacing of Josephine Avenue.
• Re-surfacing of Leo Avenue.
• Re-surfacing on Berkeley Road at the following junctions:
– With Geraldine Street.
– With Berkeley Place.
• Re-surfacing of Dorset Street, between North Frederick Street and Gardiner Street.
Huge work is being carried out by Residents’ Associations and Community Groups and as your LOCAL Councillor and Chairman of the North Inner City Area Committee, I wanted to make sure that Dublin City Council supplements this work by providing for these enhancements to take place. If you or your family have any questions or queries arising from the details provided above, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.