Dublin City Council, in partnership with Sport Ireland, has put in place a small grants scheme to increase participation by young people throughout Dublin City in sport and physical activity.
The grant allocation is provided by Sport Ireland (through the National Sports Partnership Programme) & Dublin City Council. It is administered by the Dublin City Sport & Wellbeing Partnership (DCSWP).
Applications are open to Sports Clubs and Organisations affiliated to a National Governing Body (proof of this required) providing opportunities for young people aged 10 -21 years of age to participate in sport & physical activity.
Grants are allocated in respect of:
• Training & coaching courses and purchase of equipment
• Administrative costs may be considered, however, priority will be given to applications that plan to deliver new, innovative & sustainable programmes that aim to increase participation of young people.
Applications are judged on:
• Potential impact of the project on young people’s participation in sport
• That the club or organisation is affiliated to a National Governing Body for Sport, and involved in competition
• All relevant information is provided
• Contribution to involving young people in sport & physical activity – as administrators/ referees/coaches and participants
The deadline for the receipt of completed applications is Friday 16th June 2017 @ 4pm.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dublin City Sport & Wellbeing Partnership,
No. 3 Palace Street,