PARK SHOPPING CENTRE – PLANNING APPLICATION LODGED
LOCATION OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
Park Shopping Centre & Nos. 42-45 Prussia Street, Dublin 7.
KEY POINTS OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
• Demolition of existing Park Shopping Centre and nos. 42-45 Prussia Street, Dublin 7.
• Creation of portal openings in the former boundary wall which is a Protected Structure.
• Construction of new District Shopping Centre to comprising;
o Part-licensed supermarket
o Retail/non-retail service units
o Licensed restaurants
o Medical Clinic
• Two vehicular entrances from Prussia Street to be provided for:
o Accessing deliveries and services.
o Accessing the 117x car-parking spaces & light van deliveries.
• Construction of 541x bed space student accommodation facility in 15x student houses in two buildings:
o Ranging from 2 to 6 storeys over ground floor commercial north side.
o 4 to 6 storeys over ground floor commercial south side of a new pedestrian and bicycle street connecting Prussia Street to the Grangegorman campus.
• Three separate development blocks are to be constructed, including:
o Two-storey over retail (3-storeys) near the existing northern, western and southern boundaries-nearest to Prussia Street.
o Six-storey over retail (7-storeys).
o Four-storey over retail (5-storeys) along the new street extending towards the Grangegorman campus.
PLANNING REFERENCE NUMBER:
The Planning Reference Number for this application is 2038/17.
This planning application was lodged on January 12th 2017. Should you wish to see the full application it is available online at http://www.dublincity.ie.
Any resident or concerned third party can lodged an observation on the planning application. Any submission should be lodged in writing and sent to the Planning Department, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 2 inclusive of the €20 fee before February 15th 2017. I am arranging a briefing for local residents with officials in the Planning Department of the City Council to outline the particulars of this planning application. If you would be interested in attending such a briefing, please let me know.
If you or your family have any questions or queries arising from the details provided above, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.