Since February 2014, the Croke Park Community Team work on stadium event days to assist their neighbours and monitor activity in the local community area. The team consists entirely of local residents. Officials from the stadium notified today that they are recruiting further members from the local community for the 2017 League & Chmapionship season.
In order to be considered for a position on the Community Team, candidates must be:
- Over 18 years of age with an aptitude for working with the public
- Available to work outdoors and at weekends from February – September
- Friendly, approachable, and enjoy helping people
- A good communicator & team player
- From the Croke Park community area with a good knowledge of the local area and possess strong community spirit
The successful candidate will be reponsible for:
- Monitoring event day access for your neighbours at the key garda cordons
- Monitoring and reporting littering, anti-social behaviour and illegal parking in the stadium’s community area.
- Assisting your neighbours on event days
I understand that while previous customer service work experience is desirable, it is not a must. Croke Park will provide full training to successful candidates. You can contact me for an application form. Alternatively, you can ring Croke Park on 01 865 8607.
Your completed application form should be submitted before 5pm on Friday, 2nd December 2016.
Fine Gael Councillor - North Inner City
Leader, Fine Gael, Dublin City Council
Chair, Urban Form & Planning Strategic Policy Committee